Monday 27 March 2017

The view after taking the course of Diploma of early childhood in semester two

Before I was take this course, I not understand the mind of a child, for me the child is arrogant and spoil brat maybe because the way of certain parent of teaching or the way child was teach at school and many more that I wish to write here and yet I also notice that not all children behave the same, it was weird and kind of interesting to know why. That is the real reason why I choose this course. When I was in semester one at KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA LEMBAH SIREH KOTA BHARU KELANTAN MALAYSIA, the info about the mind of a child shock me cause it was different from my experience with my nephew that for sure I knew about everything about children, it was proven me wrong. The basic of children is that they cannot lies in first place and their mind is pure that they can absorb everything in second by their eyes, they also learn by copying their guardian.  After finished the first semester, the conclusion is that children is special human in early state before become an adult, the personality of an adult lies in their childhood memory. Now I in semester two, I will finish this course in two more years yet I hopes to find out more about children and how to educate them to become better student and person.





No comments:

Post a Comment